Celeno’s Marketing department is looking for a sub-contractor content generation and management specialist to plan and execute content creation for marketing (brand + demand generation) and sales-enablement collateral.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Content specialist
Capacity: 3-4 days per week (considering shift to full time employment)
Reports to: VP Marketing & Strategy
- Manage content editorial planning: specify and prioritize content creation for various audiences (e.g. business / IT), verticals, use cases, product features, buy-cycle stages, and messaging platforms (presentations, case studies, white papers, social media, video, etc.)
- Write, design, and produce marketing content and sales collaterals (will have graphic design assistance from external resources). Content types include:
- Verbal: case studies, white papers (business/technical), webinar/video scripts, articles, …
- Visual: infographics, PPTs (e.g. Gold decks, 30-3-30s), etc.
- Native English speaker – must!
- Excellent communications skills – verbal and visual.
- Experienced in B2B technology messaging – working with engineers to understand deep tech and converting to business-benefit language.
- Tech journalism background is a big plus.
- PPT wizard! Expertise with graphic design tools is a big plus.
Apply for this position